Performance Video









For this performance piece I chose to record myself doing my morning routine. Everyone has a routine of getting ready in the morning no matter how messy, rushed, or organized. I chose to use a main focus of brushing my teeth because I feel that is the most important part of every morning routine. By splitting the two minute video into subsections, I was able to add other small clips of other activities that I do before heading to class or work. By adding background music and short tones, I was able to add a bit of comedy to the performance piece. It made me realize how valuable the use of audio is. It can turn a seemingly boring video into a comical, serious, or intriguing piece just based on what type of sound you select.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Motion

Music